Whether you require a delivered meal three days a week following an operation or illness, or for longer periods, our services are flexible and can be stopped and started, as required.
I was surprised how good the meals were, much better than frozen meals from a supermarket”
Our trusted, friendly staff and volunteers monitor the health and wellbeing of our valued clients and provide peace of mind for family members.
Someone delivering a meal during a period where I was feeling vulnerable was very reassuring”
We Strengthen Communities
At a time when things are becoming more impersonal, we provide opportunities for people to work, volunteer and help within their communities.
It’s so satisfying. It’s much more than a meal, it’s looking out for people and making sure they’re ok”
- Partnership sees 50,000 Hygiene Packs for Meals on Wheels customers nationally
- Meals on Wheels Australia’s Annual Report 2019/20
- National Meals on Wheels Day recognises resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Donation of $1 million in disinfectant products from Reckitt Benckiser
- What you need to know about coronavirus (COVID-19)